“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”Henry Ford
These items contain straight talk about one of the most — if not the most — important issue we face as a civilized people: Money.
Many of these items (especially those by Merrill Jenkins, Amos Bruce, and Dave Wilber) as originally published were typographical disasters. Subsequent scanning has not done the typesetting — or the content, for that matter — any favors. You can find scraps here and there around the web, not all of them formatted very well. I’m in the process of cleaning up the formatting a bit, and making them available here because every American should read and understand the Monetary Realists’ position.
- Aeonic Monetary Delusion by Merrill Jenkins
- Everything I Have Was TheIR$ by Merrill Jenkins
- Free Money by Merrill Jenkins
- IRS ‘Indicted’ for Fraud and Extortion by Merrill Jenkins
- ‘Money:’ The Greatest Hoax on Earth by Merrill Jenkins
- Treadmill to Oblivion (Buy Now, Pay Never) by Merrill Jenkins
- A Treatise on Monetary Reform by Merrill Jenkins
Wondering why any of this is important? Check out these 75 Economic Numbers From 2012 That Are Almost Too Crazy To Believe.
Want a graphic illustration of what happens when someone points out the emperor has no clothes? Check out the reaction to David A. Stockman’s book, The Great Deformation: The Corruption of Capitalism in America.
Our current monetary policy allows those in power to create money out of nothing, lend it to others, and then collect interest on it.
- The Bankers’ Conspiracy! by Arthur Kitson
- Billions for the Bankers, Debt for the People by Sheldon Emry
- A Collection of Writings and Briefs by Amos Bruce
- Credit is Debt is $lavery by Bruce G. McCarthy
- Death and Taxes by Dave Wilber
- Does your survival depend on these? by Bruce G. McCarthy
- Fool’s Gold is Green by Dave Wilber
- Gold Standard Time by Howard S. Katz
- Inflation is fatal! by Bruce G. McCarthy
- The Miracle on Main Street by F. Tupper Saucy
- Money: The Root of all Evil by Barney McCoy
- The Official Counterfeiter by Vic Lockman
- On Paper Money by Thomas Paine
- Paper Money and Tyranny by Ron Paul
- Roosevelt’s Corporate Ally by Howard S. Katz
- The Coming of American Fascism by Lawrence Dennis
- The Paper Aristocracy by Howard S. Katz
- The Pernicious Treadmill of Credit by Bruce G. McCarthy
- The Pipeline by Bruce G. McCarthy
- The Squirrel Cage of Debt by Lawrence Dennis
- Theocratic Money vs. Democratic Money by Bruce G. McCarthy
- Those Who Promote Anything but Money by Bruce G. McCarthy
- What Has Government Done with Our Money? by Murray N. Rothbard
- What is a Dollar? by Bruce G. McCarthy